Discover The New Mobile Casino Game European Blackjack
Explore Microgaming and Swift Studios’ latest responsive casino game and have fun playing with real money everywhere you go.
A thrilling table game everywhere you want
If you’ve ever been bored on your daily subway ride to work and wished you could have a bit of fun before arriving, don’t worry, we’ve all been there. That’s usually the moment when you take out your phone and start scrolling through your emails or play a generic game involving you busting out candies. While you mechanically line up sweets, you wish you could be playing for real money on your smartphone… but you don’t have any good mobile casino game. Well, here it is! Microgaming
and Swift Studios are releasing European Blackjack on the 15th
of May for you to play anywhere, anytime!
Blackjack is a great table game where you play against the house and aim to have a hand as close to 21 points as possible without exceeding it. The strategic game requires you to take a statistic approach to the game as you assess all of the game possible outcomes.
Given that a new game is coming out we thought that it would be good to remind you some of blackjack’s basic terms and rules.
Blackjack basic terms
- Hit: once you’ve received your cards, you can ask the dealer to hit and give you more cards
- Stand: if you ask the dealer to stand, you are choosing to not receive any more cards
- Busted: when your hand exceeds 21
- Blackjack: when you get an Ace and a 10 point value card, for a grand total of 21 points
- Winning: you probably know this term but it’s still an important one!
- Ace: either 1 point or 11 points depending on what’s advantageous for the player
- King, Queen and Jacks: known as face cards. Value of 10 points
- 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,7, 8, 9, 10: numbered card. Value of the number they display
European Blackjack Overview
The latest table game can be enjoyed on desktop, mobile and tablet and the mobile casino
game can be displayed on both landscape and portrait mode. To give you the perfect casino experience, the casino software developers bet on a clean design, with smooth animations, fluid gameplay and life-like casino sounds. To bring even more fluidity to the game, the developers included a turbo and left-handed mode you can activate on the settings menu.
They’re also putting on the table a game with great payouts. With bets ranging from 1.00 coins to 200, it can give you a prize going up to 800 coins! The low volatility rate and RTP at 99.60% will give you frequent wins and a lot of fun!
European Blackjack Gameplay
Every casino has its own rules and European Blackjack is no exception. It applies the no peek rule, meaning that the dealer doesn’t see beforehand if he has a blackjack. The dealer handles a double deck of cards and must stand on all 17s.
European Blackjack brings to you a popular variation of the game that offers you many features to play with.
If you have a good hand, you can choose to double it. But carefully consider the option as you’ll only be able to take one other card. In European Blackjack, the option is only offered when you receive a 9, 10 or 11.
If you receive two identical cards, like a double 9, you will be given the option of splitting your hand. If you choose to do it, you will then continue to play normally with two different hands and double your chances to win. In European Blackjack, the option is not offered on 10 points or face cards.
If the dealer gets an Ace, you will be given the option of betting that he will get a blackjack. If you do, you will take insurance for an amount of half of your initial bet. The action can pay off in three different ways:
- The dealer doesn’t have a blackjack: you lose your insurance money and continue to play normally
- The dealer has a blackjack: you lose you bet but your insurance pays twice and you break even
- You both have blackjacks: you get your initial bet and your insurance pays twice
If you’re ready to have your daily dose of fun on your subway ride, lunch break or while waiting for someone special, European Blackjack is for you! If you’re already a member of Ruby Fortune, don’t forget to register on the 15th
of May. If you’re not, take advantage of the great welcome bonus of $750 and come play European Blackjack!