At Ruby Fortune we make playing in the casino as enjoyable as possible for all our players. This page covers everything you need to ensure that your time in the casino remains safe and manageable.
We recognise that gambling should be controlled and considered, so we fully support Responsible Gaming. Click here to find out more.
- The NORC Diagnostic Screen for Gambling Disorders
If you want to assess your play or seek help for your gambling behaviour please Click Here.
Verify Me - Identity Checks
Only those of the legal age can play at Ruby Fortune Casino and we undertake checks to ensure underage gamblers cannot play in the casino. We use “VerifyMe”, an international fraud prevention service that integrates government-issued ID database checks and web-based signatures to verify the age and identity of new players.
Any details we request from you are purely to verify your identity - this is both for your protection and for ours. If you have any questions, please Contact Us. at any time.
If you share your computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to gamble and you would like to restrict their access to this site, we recommend Net Nanny as a filtering company.
Protection of Minors
With the internet so readily accessible in homes, responsible online gambling starts with responsible parenting. We encourage players to use filtering software and careful supervision as much as possible to prevent minors from accessing inappropriate online material. Underage gambling is illegal and can result in gambling dependencies and huge debts.
Tips for Parents:
- Do not leave your computer unattended when casino software is running.
- Password-protect your casino program.
- Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any sort of gambling activity.
- Keep your casino account numbers and credit card(s) out of the reach of children and don’t save passwords to your computer.
- Limit the amount of time your children spend online and make use of the software filters available.
Other Important Tips:
- Make sure that your decision to game is your personal choice.
- Establish limits for depositing, wagering and losses before you start to play.
Never game if:
- You are younger than the legal gaming age
- It interferes with your daily responsibilities
- You are in recovery for any dependency
- You are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance
- You are attempting to make up for prior losses and your primary aim is to recoup debts with your winnings
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, please consider assistance from one of these organisations:
- Gamblingtherapy (International) Click Here for more information.
- GamCare (UK Based) - Helpline: 0845-6000-13 or Click Here for more information.
Cooling Off Period
Should you wish to temporarily exclude yourself from our Casino, please contact support directly and state exactly how long you want to be excluded for. Please note: the minimum 'Cooling Off' period is 24 hours and the maximum period is 6 months. Click here to email support.
If you would like to self-exclude yourself from our Casino, please contact support and state how long you would like to be excluded for. Please note: the minimum 'Self Exclusion' period is 6 months. Click here to email support.
If you want to request a deposit limit, please contact us and an operator will deal with your request.
The decrease of deposit limits are available per day, per week and per month. Your requests shall be dealt with timeously by an operator. Increases in previously decreased deposit limit requests shall only be effective after 24 hours.